Visit our Online Flea Market!

August 29, 2012

Oh.  My.  Gosh ! ! !

Not only has the last week been deliriously fun (playing with my 18 month
old twin grandkidlets) but tomorrow -

       I'm going to the Minnesota  State  Fair!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sure, I've been to a few county fairs in my time but never a big state fair.
 
       Check out the fair's website here to see why I'm so excited.
 
         And, of course, I promise to post pictures and give you a
                    full description of the delicious experience. 
 
 
P.S.  I don't want to let the cat out of the bag but look for a very special
post here at fleaChic.com this Friday, August 31.

1 comment:

  1. I checked out the website, it looks like you will be having a lot of fun! I look forward to your posts about it.

    ReplyDelete