Visit our Online Flea Market!

August 31, 2015

Today's Repurposeful Monday is dedicated to
(drum roll, please)

Washboards!

Such a cute idea for a message board.
And turn old wash pins into magnets.


Source

Source

Source

Source



Adorable!  Washboards are being used as cabinet doors:
Source


Etsy Vendor


Primitives are always popular:

Source


Sweet bird feeder:



Great idea for a rustic medicine cabinet:
Etsy Vendor

Did you know that you can still buy new washboards?
Ace Hardware offers the traditional wood and galvanized
aluminum type in stores and online.

3 comments:

  1. What great ideas for the washboard. I love a washboard. Once, I distressed an old one and painted the top with chalkboard paint. I painted the tin part white, covered little clothes pins with scrapbook paper and used as a message board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen a washboard for years, not since my grandmother used one over the tub after boiling up the copper to do the washing in.
    Have a nice day,

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didnt know that Ace Hardware store have those things :) Thank you for sharing the idea of decorating the washboard.

    ReplyDelete